Hi, I’m Barbara!
I am passionate about helping women find balance and harmony in their lives through a feminine yoga practice.
As a mother of two in her 40s, I understand that women are busy, facing conflicting family and work commitments, and have little time for their own self-care and wellbeing.
I love to give women options to manage their hormonal levels, stress, and tension, while building strength and flexibility.
When I’m not in a yoga pose, I’m happiest in nature (gardens, forests and the beach), hanging with my family and two cheeky Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, or reading a good book in the sunshine.
I’d love to see you on the mat and guide you in a yoga practice that gives you time and space for your precious self.
Barbara (Yoga Australia Registered Level 1 Yoga Teacher Adult, Trained and Certified in Restorative Yoga, Prenatal and Post Natal Yoga, Accessible Yoga and Children’s Yoga).
My yoga journey began…
In my early 20s. From my first class I was hooked.
Yoga helped me find balance in my corporate career and ride the seas of motherhood.
I wanted to give women the benefits of yoga that I’d felt, but taught in a feminine, gentle and restorative way.
I’ve been trained by some of the best:
- Yoga teacher training with Julie Gargano of Prana House (350 hours)
- Zenergy Foundation and Advanced Yoga Teacher Training for Children, Yoga Therapy for Children, Yoga for Children with Special Needs (345 hours), Mastery and the Zenergy Leadership Program with Loraine Rushton of Zenergy Yoga – a globally regarded children’s yoga teacher trainer
- Women’s Health and Yoga teacher training with Bliss Baby Yoga (Byron Bay) (80 hours) and Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga teacher Training (65 hours) with Bliss Baby Yoga
- Accessible Yoga – Jivana Heyman (USA)
- Restorative Yoga with Lizzie Lasater and Judith Hanson Lasater (USA) (50 Hours)
Ready to be guided in a yoga practice?
“Barbara is a nurturing, intelligent, and committed teacher, and as students we benefit from all of these qualities in attending her wonderful classes.”